chocolate sandwich cookies
these healthy and delicious cookies are easy to whip up and are the perfect gift for the one you love
- 190g almond flour
- 100g peanut butter
- 70g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 12 tsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, peanut butter and CHOC SHOT and mix/knead until the mixture forms a ball.
- Roll out the cookie dough to about 1/2 cm thick and cut out an even number of cookies.
- Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes. Keep an eye on them because they burn very easily!
- Leave to cool completely then spread CHOC POT on the bottom half of the cookies and place the second one on top, pressing slightly.
- Decorate with an extra drizzle of CHOC SHOT and a sprinkle of nuts.