these gorgeous almond biscuits are a easy peasy to whip up and a superb little treat
- 200g ground almonds (almond flour)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp vegan spread or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the ground almonds and baking powder.
- Add the vegan spread and LIGHT SYRUP and mix again until well combined.
- Wrap and leave in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes, to firm up.
- Once firm, roll the dough out between two pieces of greaseproof paper to about 1cm thickness and cut out your cookie shapes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, keeping a close eye on the oven and rotating the baking sheet a couple of times to prevent them from browning too much.
- Leave to cool before enjoying!