caramel applesauce cookies
these cookies are bursting with flavour and will surely become your new breakfast favourites
- 150g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 40g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 40g applesauce
- Sprinkling of sliced almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a baking tray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour and baking powder, then add the almond milk, CARAMEL SYRUP and applesauce.
- Work the ingredients until they come together into a cookie dough. The dough is ready if a pinch of the mixture stays in one ball when pushed together. If a little dry add a splash of cold water or almond milk. You should get a soft and not too sticky dough!
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, choose your favourite cookie cutter and get cutting!
- Put onto baking tray, sprinkle with sliced almonds if using, and press lightly into the dough.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until they are lightly golden.