recruit handy little helpers to make these fun bunny cookies! All you need is 3 ingredients and 1 bowl
- 60g non-dairy butter softened
- 55g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 130g oat flour (plain flour also works!)
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- optional vegan eyes
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl and whisk until pale and creamy.
- Mix in the FRUIT SYRUP whisk until well combined.
- Add in the the flour and mix together using a wooden spoon.
- Form the dough into a ball with your hands and flatten.
- Shape into bunny shaped cookies, re-roll the scraps until you use all the dough and get as many bunnies as you can.
- Carefully transfer to a prepared cookie sheet, spacing them ½ an inch apart as they will expand while they bake.
- Bake for approximately 11-13 minutes, until the edges start to become golden... keep a beady eye on them as you don't want singed bunnies.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.