3 ingredient chocolate cookies
head on over to your kitchen and get baking these easy 3 ingredient chocolatey cookies
- 270g almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 130g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour and baking powder together in a medium bowl. Switch to a wooden spoon and stir in the CHOC SHOT. Stir until a sticky dough forms and holds together.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about one inch apart. Press the dough down and mould into egg shapes.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, this will take around 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with a drizzle of CHOC SHOT.