these scrumptious brownie cupcakes are packed full of chocolaty goodness for a fraction of the calories!
- 180g oat flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 140ml plant based milk
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 150g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Brownie
- 1 tbsp CHOC SHOT Brownie for each cupcake
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Prepare your muffin tin with muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain.
- Fill the muffin cups half full.
- Add a tbsp of CHOC SHOT Brownie to each.
- Cover with the remaining mixture until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Let the cupcakes cool before enjoying!