- 500g frozen strawberries and blueberries
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Place the fruit, Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP and lemon juice in a pan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook gently for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds.*
- Leave to cool.
*If you prefer a firmer jam then add another tablespoon of chia seeds. You can also puree the fruit before adding the chia seeds if you prefer.
Thank you Mairi @gingervegan for a delicious recipe.