milkshake ice pops
healthy summer cool...
- 1 cup (140g) raw cashew nuts
- 1 tin (400ml) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (40ml) Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup (100ml) almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (20g) Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Place the cashews into a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for an hour.
- After an hour, drain the cashew nuts and place into a blender cup.
- Open the can of coconut milk and scoop out the thick, white, creamy part - add to the blender cup along with the remaining ingredients. The coconut water remaining in the can is great in soups, stocks and smoothies!
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender cup and whizz until completely smooth.
- Pour into lolly moulds and freeze overnight.
- Run the moulds under warm water to help release the ice pops.
Thank you Sam & Phil @thecookandhim for a delicious recipe.