5-minute Golden Syrup mug cake
coffee's perfect partner... these mug cakes are so quick and easy coffee time will never be the same without them
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp plant based milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom GOLDEN SYRUP plus extra for drizzling*
- 4 tbsp oat, plain or gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Add the GOLDEN SYRUP, coconut oil and milk into a large microwave proof mug and mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients, mix well until it has the consistency of cake batter - add a little more milk as needed.
- Microwave for about one minute (we used a 700W microwave) but use 20 second bursts as microwave powers vary) or until the cake has risen and is cooked through.
- Remove and test with a skewer or fork until it comes out clean.
- Drizzle with GOLDEN SYRUP.