strawberry oat bars
try these delicious squidgy oat bars packed full of strawberries and sweetened with our Great Taste Award Winning GOLDEN SYRUP
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 5 tbsp Sweet Freedom GOLDEN SYRUP
- 125g rolled oats
- 100g chopped strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan melt the coconut oil, nut butter and GOLDEN SYRUP together and stir until all melted together.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl, fold in the oats and mix well.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and transfer the mixture to the tray, pressing down the top with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool at room temperature then place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Cut into 8 bars, decorate with strawberries and a heavenly drizzle of GOLDEN SYRUP.