raspberry and coconut quick soak oats
these instant quick soak oats will keep you full and satisfied all morning...easy to make and packed with goodness
- 50g raspberries
- 1 grated apple
- 40g oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 120ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP extra for drizzling
- In a bowl, mash the raspberries using a fork.
- Add the grated apple, oats, chia seeds, coconut, yoghurt, milk and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Stir well and leave in the fridge for 30-60 mins.
- Stir again and serve with yoghurt, extra raspberries and that heavenly drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @nourishing.amy