- 90g rolled oats
- 420ml water
- 3 tbsp sweet potato purée*
- 30g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 50ml dairy free milk
- For topping: pecans, pumpkin seeds ++ Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Once boiling add your oats and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking until the oats have absorbed most of the water.
- Once your oats are just about done cooking, stir in sweet potato purée, FRUIT SYRUP and milk.
- Divide oats between two serving bowls and top with pecans, pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP.
*Next time you have the oven on, roast a large sweet potato until soft. Once cooled, peel the potato and place the flesh in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Try this with CARAMEL SYRUP too... swoon worthy lusciousness!