sweet potato brownie bites
mouthwatering bites of goodness...
- 250-300g baked sweet potato (one large potato)
- 150g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 4 tbsp water
- 250g wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml soya milk
- pecan nuts and cacao nibs
- In a small bowl mix the flax seed with the water and set aside.
- Scoop the flesh of the sweet potato out from the skin and put in a large bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT, oil, salt, vanilla and soya milk to the sweet potato and mix well, then add in the ground flax seeds and mix again.
- Finally add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix until combined.
- Spoon into a lined 20cm square tin and decorate the top if you wish with pecan nuts and cacao nibs.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes. Remove from tin and leave to cool before cutting into 25 pieces.
- Keep in an airtight container for 2-3 days or freeze. As they are quite small they don't take long to defrost.
- Optional extra... liberally spread / ice with Choc Pot before serving!