these quick and easy strawberry parfaits make a delicious breakfast or a tasty dessert
- 100g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tsp water
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup natural plant based yoghurt
- Pop the strawberries and water in a small pot.
- Simmer until the strawberries have softened, give them a little mash with a spoon, then turn off the heat.
- Add the FRUIT SYRUP and chia seeds, mix together and allow to cool.
- Once cooled stir the strawberry chia jam into your favourite natural yoghurt.