irresistable blueberry muffins with NO refined sugar… heavenly!
- 30g coconut oil, melted
- 100ml plant based milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 75g almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75g your choice of flour
- 100g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Sift in the flours and baking powder.
- Mix well, adding a tiny splash more milk if it’s too dry.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Pop your six muffin cases into a muffin tin and spoon the mixture into each one.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until risen and an inserted skewer comes out clean.