sticky chilli potato wedges
sticky chilli potato wedges made with our Great Taste Award Winning FRUIT SYRUP
- 3 (cut into wedges) potatoes
- 1/2 red onions
- 2-3 (minced) garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp chilli sauce (depending how spicy you like it!)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Small bunch, chopped coriander
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Toss the potato wedges in some olive oil and roast for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway, until crispy and golden.
- Once cooked, heat a little oil in a pan and cook the onions until golden brown. Add in the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add in the Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP, soy, chilli sauce and sesame oil and cook on a medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add in the wedges and coat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped coriander.
Thank you Meera @pretty.little.plates for this wonderful recipe.