all you need is 3 ingredients for this melt-in-your-mouth vegan fudge
- 250g almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 70g coconut oil, melted
- 80g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Fudge
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a 8-inch square dish, lined with baking paper for easy removal, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place the dish in the freezer, and allow the fudge to set for at least an hour before slicing and serving.
- Store the leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer.
- For a softer fudge, store it in the fridge.