spiced carrot, orange & cranberry energy bars
the perfect on-the-go snack sweetened with our award winning FRUIT SYRUP
- 200g rolled oats
- 75g dried cranberries
- 75g pumpkin seeds
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 6 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp smooth nut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 20cm x 25cm baking tin.
- Mix together the oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, grated carrot, cinnamon, ginger and orange zest in a bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut oil with the nut butter and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Pour into the bowl along with the mashed banana and mix well to combine.
- Tip into the tin and spread out evenly.
- Pat down well with the back of a spoon then bake for 25 minutes until golden and firm.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes then cut into bars. Leave to cool completely then enjoy!