raspberry cheesecake bars
a 'no bake' sweet treat dessert to impress...who can say no to healthy indulgence?
- 100g oats
- 50g oat flour (blend oats)
- 130g ground almonds (almond flour)
- 80g melted coconut oil
- 90g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 70g cashews, soaked
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 70g coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 150g raspberries
- 90g (extra 3 tbsp for the raspberry layer) Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 100g oats
- 80g flaked almonds
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 60g coconut oil
- For the base layer, simply mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Press into a lined baking tin.
- For the cheesecake layer, blend (list of ingredients) together until smooth and pour over the base layer.
- For the raspberry layer, blend the raspberries with 3 tbsp of the FRUIT SYRUP until smooth and pour over the cheesecake layer.
- For the crumble layer, toast oats and almonds gently in a pan then stir in the coconut, coconut oil and FRUIT SYRUP and leave to cool.
- Sprinkle over the raspberry layer.
- Place in the freezer to set and leave to defrost in the fridge.
- Remove and slice into bars of your preferred size and enjoy.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @nickichanlam