protein mini bites
high in protein full of fibre and diet friendly...these mini bites were made for sharing
- 400g can of black beans (rinsed well)
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 25g oat flour (blitz oats in a blender to make oat flour)
- 120g rolled oats
- 35g unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a blender, or food processor blend black beans, CHOC SHOT and coconut oil together until a smooth paste is formed. Once you think you have blended it enough, blend it for 30 seconds more.
- Transfer black bean paste to a bowl and mix in rolled oats, oat flour and coconut flakes until very well combined.
- When you feel it is well mixed, mix again.
- Roll into 30 bites.
- When rolling into bites the dough may crumble a bit, just give it a squeeze (like play dough) and gently roll between your hands.
- Store in the fridge.