make healthy taste good with these snowy gingerbread doughnuts
- 80g fine oat flour (blitz porridge oats in a blender)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP or Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 100ml plant based milk
- Desiccated coconut for snow sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170C and lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine all doughnut ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut tray.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, before placing on a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with the coconut snow OR if you don’t like coconut snow drizzle a zig zag of SYRUP over whilst still warm.