this perfect pud is super straightforward to make and will wow your taste buds
- 150g Sweet Freedom VEGAN HONEEE
- 450ml water
- 4 pears (not too ripe), peeled, stems left on
- yoghurt, seeds and an extra drizzle of VEGAN HONEEE for serving
- Put the SYRUP in a pan big enough to hold the pears in 1 layer.
Add 450ml water and bring to a boil.
Simmer, partially covered, for 5 minutes.
Add the pears. Partially cover and simmer for at least 35 minutes, turning the pears occasionally, until they're cooked through.
Remove the pears.
- Serve with yoghurt, seeds and an extra drizzle of HONEEE.