pear and walnut porridge
say goodbye to humdrum breakfasts and hello to CHOC SHOT pear and walnut porridge
- 40g porridge oats
- 200ml plant based milk
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- for topping: sliced pear, a few chopped walnuts (optional) and CHOC SHOT
- Combine oats, milk, and CHOC SHOT in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to the boil.
- Cook, stirring, for 2–3 minutes or until oats are soft and creamy.
- Serve with sliced pear, chopped walnuts and a heavenly drizzle of CHOC SHOT.