peach melba fool
super easy to knock up and an utterly heavenly go-to pudding for sunny days!
- 450g raspberries
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 300ml plant based double cream, chilled
- 100ml plant based yoghurt, chilled
- 400g peaches, tinned in juice or fresh (we puréed half of ours, but leave them all whole if prefer)
- In a pan over medium heat, warm the raspberries with the FRUIT SYRUP until soft and easy to mash with the back of a fork.
- Pour the chilled cream and yoghurt into a large bowl and use a whisk (or electric beaters or a food mixer) to beat it until it stands up in soft, droopy peaks.
- Gently fold the cooled fruit into the whipped cream.
- Put half of the whole peach slices into the bottom of 4 glasses then layer with the cream, peach purée, and a final drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP.