peach and raspberry overnight oats
delicious overnight oats, perfect for prepping the night before if time is not on your side in the morning!
- 60g jumbo oats
- enough to cover the oats, plus a little extra oat milk
- 2 tsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 peach (de-stoned and diced)
- A handful of raspberries
- Mint to garnish
- Granola to garnish
- Mix the oats, oat milk & Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP in a bowl. (You want the mixture to be slightly runny as the oats will absorb a lot of the milk overnight.)
- Place a few pieces of peach in the bottom of a glass and top with a couple of spoonfuls of milky oats, then add another layer of peach pieces.
- Crush the raspberries using a fork, pour over the oats, then add another layer of oats and a small splash of milk if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with fresh raspberries, fresh mint and a little granola for texture.
Thank you Meera @pretty.little.plates for this wonderful recipe.