oozy chocolate puds
bake an impressive dinner party dessert with minimum fuss and calories
- 50g oat flour (any flour works)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 120ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease 2 small oven proof ramekin type dishes.
- Mix together the oat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk in the LIGHT SYRUP and milk until smooth.
- Fill each ramekin half full with the batter, add CHOC POT then add more batter on top so that the Choc Pot is in the centre.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until they rise and the CHOC POT starts oozing out.
- Enjoy warm.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @spamellab