make breakfast time more exciting with these gluten free mini pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 90g oats
- 150ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- for topping fruit and peanut butter
- for drizzling Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Coffee*
- Blend the bananas, oats, milk and FRUIT SYRUP until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium temperature and spray with oil.
- Place a teaspoon of batter into the pan.
- Leave for 20 seconds, or until bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake.
- Flip and leave for 10 seconds.
- Repeat for the rest of your batter.
- Pile pancakes in a bowl with fruit and peanut butter and drizzle with CHOC SHOT Coffee.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @jessicaskitchen_gf