2 ingredient chocolate cookies
these sweet cookies are super chocolatey and so easy to make
- 175g Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 64g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine CHOC POT and flour.
- Stir with a spatula until the flour is completely incorporated into the CHOC POT and a thick dough forms (the dough should have a similar consistency to playdough, not be too sticky to touch).
- Scoop 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball between the palms of your hands.
- Place onto the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining dough, spacing the balls 2 inches apart.
- Use the back of a spoon to flatten the dough balls into a thick round disk.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes or until the tops are just starting to crack around the edges. The surface of the cookies should also look cooked.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet.