choc oat cake
beat the morning rush and whip this up tonight and tomorrow just grab a slice and go go go
- 120g oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 370g plant based milk
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Mix together the oats and baking powder in a bowl, then add the mashed banana, milk, and CHOC SHOT.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Mix well to combine.
- Line an 18cm cake tin and pour the batter in.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the tin, then cut into slices. Keep in the fridge... if any leftovers