mini pancake cereal
this mini pancake cereal isn't just for the #pancakecereal... it's bonafide delicious... drizzled with CHOC SHOT, paired with fresh berries and tastes far naughtier than it is!
- 180g flour (wholewheat, plain or gluten free)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 240ml plant based milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- CHOC SHOT ++ berries for topping
- Start by combining the milk and vinegar. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and then stir in the milk mixture and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Heat a non-stick pan and lightly grease.
- Pour the pancake mixture into a piping bag and pipe small pancakes onto the pan.
- Cook for about 30 seconds on one side, or until bubbles start to form, and then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with berries and a generous drizzle of CHOC SHOT.