- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 150g gluten free oatcakes (or ordinary)
- 100g soft pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 zest and juice of 2 limes
- 160g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 100g coconut butter, melted
- 2 strawberries, halved
- In a food processor process the oatcakes until very fine. Add the Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT, dates, coconut butter, and cinnamon and process to combine.
- Grease a spring form 18 cm / 7 inch inch cake tin. Press the crust into the pan to form a base. Alternatively divide between 6 glasses.
- In a high speed blender or food processor place all the filling ingredients and process until thick and creamy. Pour over the base and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until firm. If making individual desserts, spoon the mixture over the crust in the glasses then place in the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve take out of the fridge, cut into slices and accompany with strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of Christine Bailey, nutritionist and health writer - www.advancenutrition.co.uk
*Instead of a tart you can also make individual desserts by spooning some of the crust mixture into glasses and then topping with the delicious chocolate mousse!
*You can also turn this into a frozen tart by freezing it for a couple of hours then take out of the freezer 20 minutes before serving to make it easier to slice.