ice cream sundae
it's always a good time for ice cream especially when generously drizzled in Sweet Freedom SYRUP
- 400g oat milk
- 100g oat cream
- 120g Sweet Freedom BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons cornflour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir the cornflour and a splash of milk until smooth
- Add the rest of the oat milk and oat cream a little at a time until all is mixed.
- Heat gently, whisking frequently until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP, vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and churn for 20-30 minutes until the ice cream firms up. If you do not have an ice cream maker pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze 5-6 hours or overnight. Blend until smooth with a dash of milk.
thanks for the lovely recipe @fancyplantsfoodie