chocolate raspberry sundae
who doesn’t love an ice cream... especially when generously drizzled in Sweet Freedom SYRUPS and CHOC SHOTS!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom RASPBERRY SYRUP + extra for topping
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Salted Caramel + extra for topping
- Simply blend all of the ingredients together in a high-speed food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to the freezer for a couple of hours until fully set.
- Layer with CHOC SHOT Salted Caramel, RASPBERRY SYRUP, and raspberries.
thanks for the lovely recipe @whatsfordinner_worthing