these super easy biscuits are packed full of flavour that is guaranteed to keep your sweet tooth satisfied
- 110g almond flour
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add almond flour to a large bowl and then mix in the BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP to form a dough (the dough should come together but if too dry, add in a little more BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP).
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll flat.
- Cut out shapes and then place them onto the prepared baking tray.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cookies are a light brown and the surface is firm.