healthy banana and caramel crumble
guaranteed to satisfy those taste buds whilst being completely guilt free
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 50g oats blended + 1 tbsp oats not blended
- 1 tbsp (25g) vegan butter
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- *serve with plant based vanilla yoghurt, custard or ice cream
- Chop banana and put it into a small microwaveable / ovenproof dish with 1 tbsp of CARAMEL SYRUP.
- Put all the other ingredients into another bowl and mix until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pour the crumble mixture on top of the banana.
- Oven bake for 15 mins at 200C/400F/Gas 6 OR microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Enjoy warm with your favourite topping.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @cakeontherun