green apple monster
This healthy Halloween treat is perfect for any party!
- 3 green apples
- Sweet Freedom CHOC POT for filling
- nuts & edible eyes for decorating
- Quarter the green apples and slice out the core and seeds.
- Carefully cut out a v-shape into the centre of each apple quarter to create the mouth of the monster.
- Spread a layer of CHOC POT into each monster mouth. Repeat with all apple slices.
- Press several nuts (we used pecans) or sunflower seeds onto the top of the mouth along the edge to form monster teeth.
- Using a small amount of CHOC POT stick on the edible eyes.
- Serve immediately!