super nutritious and delicious flapjacks with no refined sugar...yes please!
- 200g oats
- 2 very ripe mashed bananas
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 50g frozen mixed berries or any dried fruit
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- for drizzling Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Add the mixture to a 20x20cm baking tray lined with grease proof paper, press down firmly.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and leave to cool on a wire tray.
Once cool, drizzle CHOC SHOT over the top and pop in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Slice into 5x5cm pieces.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @lifeofcharlouise