easy vegan crumble
the super easy and extremely satisfying pud makes a great breakfast too
- 80g gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom GOLDEN SYRUP
- 30g melted coconut oil
- 250g frozen berries
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Lightly grease 2 ramekins.
- Pour the berries into the base of the ramekins.
- Mix together the oats, coconut flour, coconut oil and GOLDEN SYRUP to make the crumble topping.
- Spread the crumble topping on top of the berries.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm with plant based yoghurt.