easy banana cookies
these easy peasy banana cookies are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth whilst also being healthy
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (can sub for 160g applesauce)
- 120g oat flour (whizz oats in a blender)
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT for drizzling
- To a large mixing bowl add the peeled bananas and mash with a fork.
- Add the FRUIT SYRUP and the oat flour.
- Shape into balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Press down with a fork and bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes before drizzling with CHOC SHOT.