double choc thumbprint cookies
these delightful vegan fingerprint cookies are choc full of tasty goodness without the refined sugar
- 90g oat flour
- 120g almond flour
- 60g melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 80g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 tsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT, for each cookie
- Pre heat oven to 160C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to form a dough.
- Portion into 6 balls and slightly flatten on your baking tray.
- Press your thumb into each.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Leave to cool completely, then fill with CHOC POT chocolate spread.