traditional flapjacks made guilt free with our Great Taste Award winning GOLDEN SYRUP! Just 3 ingredients 1 pot and 1 baking tin needed
- 90ml Sweet Freedom GOLDEN SYRUP
- 115g plant based butter
- 180g porridge oats
- Line a 9″ square pan with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat the butter and GOLDEN SYRUP in a large saucepan until the butter is thoroughly melted.
- Take off the heat and add oats slowly until all oats are evenly coated (you may not need to add all the oats)
- Add to the prepared tin and spread evenly, pressing with a spatula to ensure the top is level.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the flapjacks into squares while still warm, and allow to cool before removing from the pan.