these minty, chocolatey doughnuts will leave your taste buds going nuts
- 80g fine oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Mint
- 50ml oat milk or other plant milk of your choosing
- Preheat the oven to 170C and lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut tray.
- Bake for 24 minutes, they should be firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, before removing and popping onto a cooling rack.
- Top with some extra CHOC SHOT Mint.