chocolate melt in the middle baked oats
fudgey cakey oats for breakfast is a form of self love that you absolutely deserve
- 45g oat flour
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tsp Sweet Freedom Salted Caramel
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 70ml plant milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1 heaped tsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- Combine all of the ingredients apart from the CHOC POT in a bowl to make a thick mixture.
- Pour 2/3 into a ramekin sprayed with some oil spray so it doesn’t stick.
- Put a heaped tsp of CHOC POT into the middle, and cover with the rest of the mixture.
- You can then add a topping, we went for sliced banana this time.
- Bake on 180C in an airfryer for 12 minutes (or around 25 mins in an oven)… and enjoy!
Thanks for the lovely recipe @plantsnphoebs