The nuttiest & most chocolatey bark...
- 1/2 cup / 105g coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup / 60g cacao powder
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 50g salted almonds
- handful dried cranberries and cacao nibs
- Put the cacao powder, vanilla and Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP in a bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil to the bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Add the nuts, cranberries and cacao nibs and mix again and then pour onto a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the top with any extra nuts and cranberries if you wish.
- Leave to set in the fridge.
- Once set cut into bite sized pieces and store in the fridge until needed.
Thank you Mairi @gingervegan for this delicious recipe.