perfect bitter sweet chocolate treat...
- 160g plant based spread (such as Pure)
- 130g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 220g wholemeal flour
- 70g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Mix Sweet Freedom CHOC POT spread and Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix again until it forms a smooth dough.
- Roll out to about 5mm thickness on a floured work surface and cut out into small rounds.
- Bake at 180C for 8 - 10 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled sandwich together with Choc Pot or just eat them like a cracker with Sweet Freedom CHOC POT spread on top!
Thank you Mairi @gingervegan for a delicious recipe.