choc orange bars
these squidgy choc orange squares will be a big hit with your friends and family
- 100g CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 50g ground almonds
- 100g oat flour
- 5g chia seeds
- 50ml almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a baking tray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a larger bowl.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack.
- Serve with some orange zest and an extra drizzle of CHOC SHOT Orange Spice.