choc frosted doughnuts
doughtnuts made with our Award Winning FRUIT SYRUP and topped with our CHOC POT, for a little healthy indulgence!
- 105g oats (gluten free can be used instead)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup / 80ml low fat plant based yoghurt
- 50g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- for frosting use Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- topping of coconut flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in the wet ingredients until a thick mixture forms.
- Pour the mixture in a greased doughnut mould and put into the oven until golden, approximately 15 minutes.
- We topped ours with a heavenly spread of Sweet Freedom CHOC POT and a sprinkle of coconut flakes.