banana yog pops
these healthy treats will not just have the kids running for the freezer
- 100g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 8 tbsp plant based yoghurt
- 2 small bananas
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP or LIGHT SYRUP
- 1 tsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT for drizzling*
- 1 tsp freeze dried raspberries for sprinkling (optional)
- Peel, then cut each banana in half in the middle and insert a lolly stick into the cut end of each half of the bananas.
- Place all 4 banana pops on a tray in the freezer until frozen.
- Blitz the raspberries, FRUIT SYRUP or LIGHT SYRUP and yoghurt together and pour into a glass or cup.
- Dip each banana pop into the mixture ensuring all the of the banana is coated and place on a tray in the freezer until set.
- Remove from the freezer and drizzle with CHOC SHOT and freeze dried raspberries if using.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @blw_with_myah