vegan chocolate brownies
tantalise your taste buds with these ultimate vegan chocolate brownies
- 100g oat flour/any flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 100g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 75g vegan butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Place the bananas in a small bowl, and mash with a fork.
- Add the wet ingredients to the mashed banana and mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry, and fold to combine.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then lift out by the parchment paper.
Let sit until completely cool, and cut into 16 squares.
- Drizzle with CHOC SHOT.