sticky chilli tofu
in need of some healthy but super tasty dinner inspiration? try this sticky chilli tofu for a real crowd pleaser
- 225g smoked tofu
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 1 tsp chillies
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- to serve boiled rice and chopped spring onion
- Chop the tofu into cubes and set aside.
- Mix all other ingredients together to make a marinade.
- Toss the chopped tofu in the marinade and place in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, fry the tofu for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Serve with rice and chopped spring onion or mixed salad.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @absolutelyjodes